Pacific Ambulatory Surgery Center is a multi-specialty outpatient surgery center organized by a highly qualified group of physicians. We have been operating since 2005. Our state-of-the-art equipment are comparable to hospitals, and our highly educated surgical technicians and registered nurses are ready to serve you. We are Medicare certified and have the highest accreditation status from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. We are also an in-network provider for all major health plans in Southern California. The medical staff at Pacific Ambulatory Surgery Center provides a wide range of services to patients of age one year and older.
· Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
· 3 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 1 Procedure Room
· Positive Patient Satisfaction Rate
· Our wait times are minimal
· Our costs are significantly competitive
· Accommodate Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese- language with translation services.
· Plenty of convenient parking
Our mission is to be the premier outpatient surgery center in San Gabriel Valley providing our patients with quality care, expert knowledge and compassion. We accomplish this by setting the highest standards for a clean and safe facility and by maintaining state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at Pacific Ambulatory Surgery Center include:
· Less out-of-pocket expenses for the patient.
· Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care
to which you are accustomed.
· Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
· The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
· Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
We provide the following services for Patients ages 1 Year& older